Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Numbd - Death Knight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Numbd - Death Knight Empty Numbd - Death Knight Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Numbd

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living? - My name is Ivar rosvold, from Norway and im 16 years old turning 17 in july.
I play wow, skiing and im with my friends alot.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
- Monday: 14.30 to 23.00 till friday. and friday, saturday and sunday i can play from 12.00 to 03.00. No i dont think so

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?
Started to play wow in august 2006. /played: 13 hours, 1 min, 52 sec. (Numbd)

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving. - only leveling guilds.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW? - I raided Hyjal Summit and Black Temple before Wotlk

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec. - Numbd, level 80 Blood Elf Death Knight. Unholy spec at the moment but i am going to respec Blood for PvE.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory. - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Numbd

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well. - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=0325321533003303230050303013030505000000000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000&glyph=141316040306 It's a good dps spec for PvE DK becouse with does talents i get more dps from my DoT's and if the DoT's are activated i do more damage with Obliterate and with Glyphs,i increase my damage.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid. - I should be able to kill adds on bosses if needed and dps.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear. I have PvP gear now but i dont have any problems to get PvE and resist gear.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions? - I am Mining and N/A : Skill: 150 Mining, training atm

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history. I got a level 78 Undead Rogue on Sylvanas EU. I was 60 twink on it for a while and then i decided to buy BC when i got to lvl 70 Wotlk came and now am tierd of Rogue so now am playing DK, Got level 70 Blood Elf Paladin. Holy PvP spec. 4 Brutal parts and 1 Vengeful part rest is PvP accessories. Level 70 Blood Elf Mage. Arcane PvP spec some s3, s2 and 1 + blue accsessories.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle? - Becouse my Irl friend told me taht Icicle was a good guild and i need a raiding guild. Don't want to do PUG's

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them? - I know Xeqtaa, he's 1 of my Irl friends.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules? Yes of course

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require? Yes i do.

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes? - Almost never, just lag abit in Dalaran if its alot of peoples there.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions? - I got full control over my playtime, we usually eat dinner at 16.00, 17.00.
Yes i can raid without interruptions.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times? - Yes i am.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply? - Not really, just want to say thank you Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum