Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

DKP - gaining, losing, spending

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DKP - gaining, losing, spending Empty DKP - gaining, losing, spending Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Morina

Admin

For 25-man: http://www.gsdkp.com/news.php?acc=17354

We no longer use dkp for 10-mans.
We will use two different dkp pools when Ulduar comes out, one for t7 content and one for t8 content.

Gaining DKP
Please note that these rules may be changed at any time to balance the amount of DKP recieved.

Time
1 dkp / hour - Non-progress raid
2 dkp / hour - Progress raid

Kill
2 dkp - First kill
1 dkp - Farm status

Bonuses
2 dkp - On time and enough consumables to last throughout the raid (flasks/elixirs, foodbuffs).

Special items (such as gems, etc.) that drop during the raid will be handed out to people who have had exceptional performance during that raid.

Rules under progress (currently not active)
X dkp - On stand-by at raid start to join the raid incase someone fails to show up. You should have consumables ready aswell.

X dkp - A bonus given to players who attended(/signed?) to a whole weeks raiding (combo!).

Losing DKP
Please note that these rules may be changed at any time to balance the amount of DKP recieved.

-2 dkp - Not bringing consumables for progress raids. It is now a requirement to bring flasks and food buffs to all progress raids.

-3 dkp - Having to leave before the raid is over. This penalty can be avoided under certain circumstances.

-5 dkp - Signing up for a raid and not showing up.

-3 dkp - Not reading up before facing the encounter, you are not allowed to read up during raids.

-3 dkp - As a member you're expected to either accept or decline raids that are put up atleast 24 hours before the raid and failure in doing so will result in a dkp penalty.

-5 dkp - Going to a raid that hasn't been authorized by an officer. The only raid you may go to without asking is VoA10/25.

-1 to -3 dkp - Repeating stupid mistakes! You will first be warned if you make a mistake without a dkp penalty. If you keep repeating that mistake even though you have been warned you will lose dkp. Example: you keep putting dampen magic on the tank for no reason, if you keep doing it you will lose 3 dkp. If we're progressing on a bossfight and that boss has an AOE that's hard to avoid it will only cost you 1 dkp during extreme conditions.

Purchasing items with your DKP

Each item costs a minimum 2 dkp, even if everyone passes. If you do not have the 2 dkp to spend you will have negative dkp.

We will have closed bidding. After an item is announced you will whisper the officer handling the bidding with your offer (how much it's worth to you). The highest bidder wins. You cannot bid over your current dkp.

Example:
An apple drops. Dernol (who has 10 dkp in this example) and Arnok (who has 12 dkp in this example) both love apples and are really excited about getting one.

The officer handling bidding (in this case me) links the item and says that bidding is open.

Arnok whispers me saying: 5.
Dernol whispers me saying: 8.
Note: they whisper me, they do not type out their bids in raidchat or shout them out in ventrilo.

Dernol wins the bid and recieves the item.

If nobody whispers the officer there will be a countdown from 3 to 0 and after that people who have low dkp (4 or lower) will have a chance to recieve the item.

If two people have the same bid or two trials or people with 4 or lower dkp want the item they will roll, highest roll wins.

Loot priority is following:
Tanks (non-trial) > Guild members > Trials > Alts > Off-spec

Special conditions:
If you pass your spot to someone else during a certain boss etc. The person passing the spot will recieve dkp, the replacement will not.

The final decision - the raid leader always has the final decision. They can deny loot to people who have had amazingly bad performance during the raid.

Last edited by Morina on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 8 times in total

https://icicle.ace.st

2DKP - gaining, losing, spending Empty Re: DKP - gaining, losing, spending Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:02 pm

kantujnik

kantujnik

Arnok whispers me saying: 5.
Dernol whispers me saying: 8.
Note: they whisper me, they do not type out their bids in raidchat or shout them out in ventrilo.
so they could bead each other ? or just u mind the first bid and it's over ?

If nobody whispers the officer there will be a countdown from 5 to 0 and after that people who have low dkp (4 or lower) will have a chance to recieve the item.
even in this case the lowder price must be 4 dkp, cause if there is just 1 person who needs the item - he will pass until get it with less dkp.

if you want that item - go into raids and get you're dkp. imho.

also i want to remind you that we have just 4 hours per day for raids, and not each day is a raid! So , everyone who awnt to raid and make a progress must read some tactics before raid. even if you cannot understand tactics by reading there are lots on youtube.
in some situations 1-2 presons who don't follow tactics can wipe the raid. and RL must comment in calendar where we are going so everyone would be prepared(hope so).

3DKP - gaining, losing, spending Empty Re: DKP - gaining, losing, spending Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:22 am

Morina

Admin

Highest bid wins of course.

You can still bid 4 dkp on a item but the people who don't even have 4 dkp.

And reading up before a raid is now a requirement, says so in guild info. Failure to do so will result in a dkp loss, going to update the original post with new rules etc now aswell.

https://icicle.ace.st

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum