Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enaros 80 Resto druid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enaros 80 Resto druid Empty Enaros 80 Resto druid Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Enaros87

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hi I am from sweden, 21 years old and study my first year engineering at a swedish university

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
I usually log on to play 18-23 3-5 times a week. No I dont expect play times to change

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

I have played mainly since the release of wotlk, my druids playtime is currently 27 days.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving. I used to be in a 25 mann guild for naxx, we cleared it many times. I left that guild and came to spinebreaker today because of my irl friend playing on this server.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

I have cleared every raid except malygos, I know all tactics for the rest and have archievement

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
it is 80 druid. Resto specced and tauren.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Enaros

Some of my gear enchants are messed up, but it was because I was skilling up enchanting, it is 385 right now, I will fix all enchants and such before first raid tho. If I get invite

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

I heal everyone mainly, and keep the tanks hot'ed up. I use healbot for easy and quick healing, and I usually ended top 3 healers in my last guild.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

I dont really have any alternate resist gear, but I could get some FR resitance for sapp in naxx

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

I have 427 JC, 386 enchanting, 450 fishing, and 435 cooking. No rare recipes.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

No other characters. I only play my main druid.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Since I transferred I have been looking for a good guild. So I found one of the members in orgrimmar and started talking to him. He gave a really good impressions about the guild.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

only Negruvoda

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yes, I have read the rules and accept all

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

I will

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

No I have a good stable connection, I almost never lag out.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

At the raid times announced, I should have no problems staying or have any disrupts at all.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yes. I always came prepared earlier. Should have no problem with it now.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

nothing else. Thanks

2Enaros 80 Resto druid Empty Accepted! Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

Everything looks good and you are accepted Very Happy Welcome to Icicle m8

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum