Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klodrik, Prot pala apply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Klodrik, Prot pala apply Empty Klodrik, Prot pala apply Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 am

Klodrik

Klodrik

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living? Well, I'am from a small town in Norway, I'am 19 years old and i work at a gass-station with car and stuff:) wich is like the best thing ever:-p

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months? Well, I chang it each week because of my work hr. Some week is longer then other's, but normly my playtime is Mon-Friday 18:30-00:30. But like i sayd I have to look at work firste.;-)

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)? I started when it came out for 4-5years aog but quited it becouse of school, then when TBC came i started again from scratch... No, this used to be my lvl 49twinker. My old main is Ghostlyone on same server

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving. I'am a player from Karazhan server, I transferd over to Spinbreaker sometime before X-mas, but when i came here i was in EZ til i got to 80 and stayed there for sometime, then i got inv to Rìgor Mortìs where i have been a long time... I got kicked a few days back becouse some shit between me and one of the officer or what ever he was
So now dont wanna go back to those people, they treated me bad those last days...

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW? In TBC my guild used to farm SSC, Mt hyjall TK at a early fase. Now i have done Naxx10/25, Os10/25 2D and maly10/25

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec. Klodrik is a proud member of the horde:-) He is a lvl 80 paladin and is atm a protaction speced paladin:-) But hes a good retri paladin too;-)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Klodrik

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well. Well, ehm... It is prot spec:-p I have chosen those spec on my on wil:p nothing special about it:p

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid. Heal or tank.. Prot pala make alot more TPS then most other classes, and as for healers we make a fine tank healer becouse of our 10k crits and dont go oom to fast:)

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear. I have frostresi gear, wich give me 355 unbuffed resi

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions? I got 450BS(armorsmith) and 450 mining

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history. As I sayd earlyer on this appli, my old main, Ghostlyone... That was the one i used to raid with in TBC

13. Why do you want to join Icicle? I'am looking for a new pve raiding guild, wich I hope will do great in futur patches and so on:-) And i have done some HC with some of your dps wich seems good:P

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them? Dont think i know anyone in your guild sorry:-(

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules? Well, ofc, why would I send this application then?=)

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require? Yes, I think its nice that a guild have a active forum where the guild mates can speak and share stuff with eachothers:p

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes? I have a stedy latency 125-225, but not to much lag, most server lag... And no, I dont have the problem with my pc crashes:p

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions? I have full control over my own playtime ofc>.< Yes I can stay up for sometime, but if I have work the other day I cant stay to long;)

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times? Well I only farm ores and stuff atm:p grind some gold here and there but shure, if needed i will

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply? I'am a good player:p I love this game and love killing big bosses and more:p I have both exp as healer, retri and prot speced=)

Hope to hear from you soon:)
- Klodrik, Spinbreaker

2Klodrik, Prot pala apply Empty Accepted! Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

Nice apply m8 Very Happy u are Accepted w me dernol or any CL for a inv Very Happy and welcome to Icicle

3Klodrik, Prot pala apply Empty Re: Klodrik, Prot pala apply Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Klodrik

Klodrik

Crackopoff wrote:Nice apply m8 Very Happy u are Accepted w me dernol or any CL for a inv Very Happy and welcome to Icicle
Ah, sweet Smile will do Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum