Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

an imba paladin that is back!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1an imba paladin that is back!!! Empty an imba paladin that is back!!! Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:34 pm

infinitto

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?im from armenia,i go to school and im 17 years old

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?yes,i can

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?since 2004

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.well i got kicked from being offline for 2 weeks because i had exams now im back Very Happy
5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
i know all tactics for all wotlk raids and ulduar
6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
paladin,80,holy paladin,but can go retribution imba geared if needed dps for a raid im duel speced.
7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Infinitto

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Infinitto

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
shadow and frost if needed and got my auro that gives alot ot resistance
11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
cooking and fishing
12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70/80, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
i have lvl 78 dk that is 80 soon and 45 rogue and 66 shaman
13. Why do you want to join Icicle?
to raid again and have fun with you guys
14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?
i think there must be some1 or alot of ppl
15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
yes
16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?
yes
17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
i have 200ms {green} 65 fps always every where Very Happy
18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
i will be at time
19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
yes

2an imba paladin that is back!!! Empty vafalls Fri May 08, 2009 10:34 am

Epika

Epika

we had some rough times in the guild, guess thats why noone replied for a while.
If u are still interested in joining, reply here please, so officers could think on whether we do need another pala.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum