Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mochdi - Survival hunter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mochdi - Survival hunter Empty Mochdi - Survival hunter Tue May 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Mochdi

I am an 17 year old boy from norway, i go to school
i dont got playtimes Razz have been playing wow for over 1 year, my char have 30 days overall and 14 on this level (80 ofc) ^^ Have been in a few guilds, start guild was RMB, then Lald, then Hyperion I left RMB becouse they didnt manage naxx 25, same with lald, and the GM in hyperion changed server so every1 left Sad been also in some other guilds but it was no point, they didnt raid ^^. My raiding experience is karazhan, zul aman, BT (was lvl 70 for 2 weeks)and ofc naxx 25 and 10 man os 10 and 25, voa 10 and 25, and malygos 10 man. My character is a bloodelf female hunter with survival specc ATM. link to armory is here http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Mochdi
like every1 knows hunters have always only one specc in PVE cus it is much more OP then the other, so i have survival who is still the best, some talents is put for pvp, but that is because survival is also the main pvp specc so u cant avoid it. I dont got any resist gear. My professions is Mining + enchanting but not full skilled enchanter. I got a priest in lkvl 74 i gonna lvl up soon Smile for pvp ! I wanna join icicle cus ithink its a good guild, i know them from a guy whispering me. i accept and will follow ur rules ! sure i will use forum. i dont got any problems with connection usually. I can stay up so long i want but id rather not, cus i have school, so i stay up to 2300 for the most. I can arrange all the shit before raidtimes yes.
To be honest i have never needed resistance gear , sapphiron is the only thing i know about who u need it against, and i have never wiped on him, but if i HAVE to
ofc i will ! and consumable ill buy

2Mochdi - Survival hunter Empty Re: Mochdi - Survival hunter Tue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Epika

Epika

gear is good, if we still need 1 more hunter think we can take him.

3Mochdi - Survival hunter Empty Re: Mochdi - Survival hunter Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 pm

galaxie

Gear is good application is v good

welcome to Icicle

w/ me epika or paladrix for a invite@Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]