Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alive's back, in a new form.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alive's back, in a new form. Empty Alive's back, in a new form. Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Alive

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Answer: My name's jimmy, I'm 18, andi live in sweden, and im educating myself in Electrition/computer technician. And just to clear this out, I go to the same education as The first Alivee, and we are related, and his Real name is Kalle, And he was sick of playing horde and i was sick of playing alliace, so we made a switch, and here we are, He plays on my account, and i play on his, so i was thinking of joining his old guild.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Answer: Monday to saturday, 18:00 - 24:00, Without any doubt, Maybe sometime a thing will come in'between, but it normally shouldn't.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

Answer: On this Alivee, 44days or something, But you know kalle, And on my original account (Wàz on Outland alliance), i got 144days played. I raided everything pre'tbc, but in tbc i made a hold up, but came back in the end, and raided ssc, kara, MH, magtheridon, and the heroics, and in wotlk, i've raided malygos 10&25, Os 10&25(with 2 drakes up), and naxx 10&25 and 4 bosses in ulduar 10. Check out Wàz @ Alliance, outland for more information on gear and progress etc. Wàz is the character the old Alivee is currently playing on.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Answer:I was in Securitas // converge on alliance side on xavius and outland, Both have cleared everything pre-ulduar, and progressing hard in ulduar atm.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Answer: As i said before, i raided all in pre'tbc, and in tbc only kara, ssc, mh, MAgtheridon and the heroics, and and pre'ulduar in wotlk almost everything, and some bosses in 10man ulduar, but i know tactics for the most bosses in ulduar.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Answer: Hunter, 80, Tauren, 0/14/57. (it's old alivee's spec, and i think it's quite good, though even i used to have like 0/16/55.)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

Alivee: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Alivee

oLD character Wàz : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=W%C3%A0z

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Answer: I think it's good, Even though i usually used aimed shot to boost my dps, wich usually laye's around 5.5k+ on patch 25man.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Answer: Ultimate dps, Always top 5 in my opinion, good kiting. And tell me more if you wanna know my rotations etc.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

Answer: Nothing much, but i have some frost res gear laying around.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Answer: He only had 450 in skinning, but planning on gahtering up for 450 Leatherworking aswell.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70/80, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Answer: Exept for Wàz, i didnt have much else.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Alivee always talked well of you guys, so i'd thought id try my luck out with you, since i didnt find any better guilds aorund.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Answer: Old Alivee, irl, related and doing the same education.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

answer: Yes!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

Answer: Ofcourse, np problemas!;D

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

Answer: about 60ms on spinebreaker, without crashes, i got a high end gaming pc, overclocked.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

Answer: Should be able without problems, since i'm 18, i got diabetes, but i always arrange dinner before or after instead, when its raid time.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Answer: I think it's nessesary with flask / exlixir's to boost you're dps good enough, and buff food too. so ofcourse, no doubt.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

I hope you understand, when hearing me in ventrilo, that im not the old Alivee, and i hope you'll accept me as worthy, so we all can raid and have fun together.

A picture of my UI ;D (Rangedisplay disable atm) https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/fof0pz.jpg

C'all on the server's!

2Alive's back, in a new form. Empty Re: Alive's back, in a new form. Fri May 08, 2009 8:01 pm

galaxie

nice apply the new alive welcome to Icicle.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum