Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy / Shadow Priest application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy / Shadow Priest application Empty Holy / Shadow Priest application Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Unohana

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?
Hello, My real name is Tom. I'm 19 years old and atm I'm still doing school.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
My playtimes are always different too be honest. But I can play whenever I want, so when theres a raid coming up. I'm always there.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?
I've been playing wow for 3 years in total. My priest her played time is 28 days , 20 hours. But I only started her as my main when WOTLK was released. I've got most played time on my hunter.
4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
MYTH was my first Guild but it was disbanded after evilbuffy migrated to another server. And atm i'm in the guild Red Horde Chili Peppers, but too be honest. They're all noobs. Can't even get down the arachnid quarter in naxx 10. So I don't really fit in there. Since I definitly got more skills then most of em over there.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
I've done all raids expect sunwell . but cleared all classic and tbc raids. And all except ulduar in wotlk.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
My character is a priest. She's undead and level 80. I mainly play her as a holy priest. But since dual spec i've been learning to play with her as a shadow priest aswell. So I can attend to raids either as a Holy priest or Shadow priest. Entirely up to u guys if u'd invite me to guild ofc;)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Unohana

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
My talent spec. hmm, well, ive got most points in holy , but some in disc aswell. It's definitly not a pvp spec. I'm not really that much in to pvp with my priest. I do with my hunter. But need to level him first from 70 to 80.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
My task in raids is keeping everyone alive to start with. Well, at least those who I was assigned to heal.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
I only got resist gear against frost. It's like 300 I think.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
My enchanting and tailoring are above 350. Tailoring is 446 if i'm not mistaken and enchanting is 426. And I only got some leg enchants I got from being exalted with WOTLK factions.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70/80, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
I've got a DK who's level 70. i gave him a complete tanking gear. Since i wanne use him as a tank on level 80 for raids etc. So starting now with instances to perfect my skills in there Wink. And the other level 70 is my hunter. He's been a beastmaster since forever . And like to keep it that way. Especcialy since i only wanne use him for pvp.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?
Cuz I heard u guys are a good raiding guild. but not too hardcore. And i'm looking for that kind of guild.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?
Don't know anyone in there.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
Definitly !!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?
Of course. Would do that without u asking aswell tbh Wink

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
My latency is great. Never lag , nearly never DC, unless everyone dc's :p

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
I don't have obligations to anyone if it comes to that. I can raid without any interruption. And I can choose when I eat , and if it happens i need food during a raid. I will go get it during a loot time. And will just get a snack wich i can eat in front of my desktop.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
Ye, mostly don't ever do anything else when not raiding.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
Well, I would be happy if i could join ur guild . And I'm sure I can be of good use to ur guild. i'm skilled and i definitly know all tactics and how to play my priest.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum