Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aplication for shmana Husni

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aplication for shmana Husni Empty Aplication for shmana Husni Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Husni

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hi, im Damir from Croatia, 25y old traying to finish my information science study (just 6 more exams Smile))if i dont play wow i do some programing

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Im mostly all day on- i mean i go check etc but from 18,19-00:00 im almost allway on

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

I play wow for like 2y but i lvling alot of chars (ok tnx god im now stick with shaman) so i dont have alot of raiding xp, since now

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

I was in Reckless and i rly enjoy but they fall a part and i see most ppl are here so ill like to join to

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

in worlk i did almost all raids (havent do malygos and last 2 bosses in naxx)

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

i play wit orcs.(period Smile)) i have shaman Husni and hunter but shaman its main and hunter Djura for farming and fun. atm im resto, but i have to admit that i like elemental more, but resto its ok- i have to say im allway flasked foodbuffed etc- i took raids serious

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Husni

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

its my only spec- i do just pve

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

ill heal u, your friends, and ur friends friends- just with one chain heal Smile), and ill stil have mana to heal u again, and ur friend with lasser healing wave- coz they have haste incrised after ch- and do all that again- ull nead just stay in sight and keep most mobs from me- belive me thats not all ull get alot of buffs of me - coz that i do best heal and buff

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

i have to say im week here- dont have any (except hunter can make frost ress)

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

i have well worked jc and mining on shaman and almost full lw/skining at hunter- imo proffesions are sign of how some1 took wow serious

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

i have hunter lvl 79 atm- coz i cant farm food so well with resto shaman- gorilladin and my aoe doing good work

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

coz some friend of my say its nice guild and most of my last guild m8 are here

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

almost all from Reckless

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

yes ofc

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

yes

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

i play on vodafone mobile connection coz i travel sometimes - so my ping in wow is like 150 (usually 250)- rly playable

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

if i say ill come - then ill come, and if i cant i say i cant or ill be late- when im in raid then i raidnig- mostly Smile

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

i took farming for guild as synergy- some1 do some work and will be better for all. and i try to rise all factions - same as proffesions

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
no- just looking forward to raiding with u guys

cheers

2Aplication for shmana Husni Empty accepted! Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 am

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

you are accepted m8

whisper me, dernol or rabben online for a inv and welcome to icicle

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum