Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asthetric - Lvl 80 Protadin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asthetric - Lvl 80 Protadin Empty Asthetric - Lvl 80 Protadin Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 am

Aesthetric

Aesthetric

Asthetric - Lvl 80 Paladin Application

Hey, hope you don't mind it but I changed your application form a bit to make it a bit simplified. Smile

1 - About Myself
I am a 17 year old guy from Vennesla, a small town located in Norway.
Currently studying to become a plumber and have an internship starting this summer. Aside from school I also work in a local store a few times a month.

2 - Play Scheduel
I can't list any spesific play times here seeing as it varies a lot from day to day, week to week and I don't want to commit myself to something I will be unable to keep.
But I try to be online every now and then, and your current raid times are between the hours I can usually be found online.
I should also mention that I most likely never will be available for raiding on Mondays seeing as I then have billiard practice and that is something I am unwilling to skip.

3 - My Time in WoW
I believe it was about two weeks after launch of Vanilla WoW that I started playing if I remember correctly, during that time I've been playing on quite a few different characters and some servers. I'll list the most mentionables.
On previous servers I have managed to get:
Lvl 70 Warrior, Priest, Shaman
Lvl 67 Warlock
Lvl ~40 Mage, Rogue, Hunter
Currently on Spinebreaker I have;
Lvl 80 Paladin - Played 25 days, 5 hours, 15 mins
Lvl 72 Hunter - Played 33 days, 13 hours, 56 mins
Lvl 48 Shaman - Played 3 days, 12 hours, 33 mins

4 - Guild History
On Spinebreaker I have mainly been in the guild called "Flying Spaghetti Monster" which is a guild I started when me and some friends of mine migrated to the realm, basicly just for social purposes.

5 - Raid History
In my time of playing WoW I have seen most of the raiding content except for the TBC part.
Vanilla:
I have completly cleared Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, along with killing the bosses in AQ 40 up and to Fankriss the Unyielding, and Instructor Razuvious, Anub'Rekhan and Grand Widow Faerlina in Naxxramas. All completed at lvl 60.
TBC:
I cleared all of Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair. I also killed Hydross the Unstable and The Lurker Below in SSC plus Void Reaver in TK.
WotLK:
I have cleared about half of Naxx, done OS(0D) and completed the Vault of Archavon - All was 10 man.

6 - Asthetric
Asthetric is my lvl 80 blood elf protection paladin.
Currently my talent spec is 0-59-12
For more info regarding my gear you can visit:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Asthetric

7 - Talents
Well, in my opinion my talent is a standard issue protection spec with Blessing of Kings as an addition, really I'd prefer if you had any questions regarding my spec to just ask seeing as I have no great way of explaining it all in one go.

8 - Class Role
In a raid it's my role to get spanked by every target I am set to tank, it's my duty to see to that I taunt and mock the mob as much as possible so that he will focus all this anger and frustration on me and keep everyone else in the raid safe from harms way Wink

9 - Resistance
I currently haven't collected any resistance gear but should you require it then I would oblige and start collecting.

10 - Professions
I am an Elixir Master and an Enchanter. I haven't really checked if I have any special recipes so can't give a definitive answer on that one but I don't think I have any "up to date" recipes that are rare, meaning that the only rare recipes I might have are probably from Vanilla or TBC.
Alchemy 401
Enchanting 426
Cooking 418
Fishing 450
First Aid 450

11 - Reason for Joining
My reason for wanting to join Icicle is to raid and have fun with other people, mainly my real life friends, Acery and Wondertank. Might have forgotten one or two but can't seem to recall if I know anyone else in Icicle at the moment.

12 - Guild Rules
The ones I currently have read and have access to I do accept, and can't imagine you have some horrible rule hidden away in the forums somewhere that would make me disagree so in all certainty I will agree with the rest, if you do have some rules I don't yet have access to.

13 - Forums
I am willing and able to read and use your forums, just as you require Smile

14 - Lag & Latency
If I recall correctly my latency bar is usually green, not that I check it unless it's gone yellow or red so can't really say for sure what the exact numbers are.
I have been disconnected a few times but not more than anyone else have been I'd say.

15 - Playtime Control
I have a reasonable control over my play times so when I play I am sometimes able to stay up late and have no problems with arranging dinner and other obligations before a raid is to start. I'd also say I can raid without interuptions 95% of the time, taking into account unforseen issues.
Aside from that it's more or less only Mondays I will be unable to attend.

16 - Farming & Gathering
I have no problems with farming faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for raids outside of the raiding times. I am also somewhat of a completionist, which might be why I find achievements so compelling (it's after all something for me to complete! Razz) so I am step by step farming factions and other various stuff, mainly vanity objects and such with my free time so changing the focus to resist gear ain't that big a hassle anyways.

17 - Additons
I feel I have gotten the most essential information into the application now but if there should be anything else I can be reached in-game on my paladin, by email to aesthetric@gmail.com or on skype as stormfall

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application, I know it was quite long xP After all it took me over an hour to complete it. Smile

2Asthetric - Lvl 80 Protadin Empty Declined!! Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 am

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

hey m8,
a very good apply BUT sadly we most decline, we are in need of a prot pala at the moment but sadly u don't have the gear we require you to have at the moment.
but feel free to contact me dernol or rabben when you geared up a bit and we might change over mind.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum