Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dignity Mage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dignity Mage Empty Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 am

Dig

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello all, i'm from Athens, Greece, i'm 28 years old and i work as journalist.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday to Friday usually i can play from 19.00 till 01.00.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

I play WOW since late 2005, played time in main character is more than 200 days.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Reckless-Disbanded
Bloodstained- Merged with another guild.
Kaotic-Officers joined "Disbanded" and disbanded Kaotic

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

I'll stay at 25 WOTLK content: Have done and know the encounters: Naxx 25, Malygos 25, OS 2D 25, Emalon 25.

From Ulduar 25 i have done Razorscale and Flame Leviathan and some tries at XT-002 Deconstructor. 230 Emblems of Valor and 6 of Conquest. Have done near 30 tries at OS 3D.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Dignity Undead Mage, 0/53/18

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine).

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Dignity

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

I currently still use Frostfire spec.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Dignity&gn=Kaotic

Only problem i had with it is was with first phase of Razorscale, arcane is much more bursty at adds and when u need to change fast targets, but some fights at ulduar last too long for Arcane. I plan to change to Fireball soon, just need to make two more changes to my gear.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

I wont mention the obvious (portals/buffs/waters). DPS is main role and decursive when needed. Ofc i'm willing to do whatever other role i'm asked to (kite, mc etc).

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

Dont have resist gear.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Tailor 448, Alchemy 450

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Mediocre, Priest 80 he joined Icicle as social two days ago

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Have some friends here and i want to be at a stable raid guild, most guilds have problems at this time cause of the transition to Naxx<Ulduar.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Loralan is close to me long time now, and i know several other players from previous guilds like Eternitx and some others.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yes

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

Yes

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

No latency issues, some d/c at Dalaran sometimes.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I can most times, i wont sign for a raid if i can't do it without interruptions.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

yes, i always use flask/food even at farmed content, it makes it faster anyway.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Dig on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dignity Mage Empty Re: Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

Zdamatii

Zdamatii

Everything looks good to me and i think we might handle an other mage. But is higher's rank decision ,so wait on cracko's word Smile

3Dignity Mage Empty Re: Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 am

Arnok

Even though your gear looks really good, I'm concerned about that frost specc of yours. Never EVER put 71 points in the same tree. Nevertheless, overall application looks fine.

Await answer from either Hypatia, Dernol or Crackopoff.

P.S. World of Warcraft was released 2005, not 1995. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans was released 1995 and they announced that World of Warcraft was going to happen during the year 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_warcraft

4Dignity Mage Empty Re: Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Dig

Arnok wrote:Even though your gear looks really good, I'm concerned about that frost specc of yours. Never EVER put 71 points in the same tree. Nevertheless, overall application looks fine.

Await answer from either Hypatia, Dernol or Crackopoff.

P.S. World of Warcraft was released 2005, not 1995. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans was released 1995 and they announced that World of Warcraft was going to happen during the year 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_warcraft

I meant late 2005 ofc^^ sorry for typo, you really think i thought that wow is from 1995? And about 71 points at frost is my favorite for bg's, if u check armory u'll see its not my pve spec. Most put just 17 points in arcane to have silence in Arena but full frost give you better results when 2 rogues jump on u. Actually every single talent in frost tree can be used for pvp unlike arcane where more talents are fillers till silence.

5Dignity Mage Empty Re: Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Lora

Lora

Hey! I must admit that he is really good against all the melee classes with that spec, since we are playing together Smile.

6Dignity Mage Empty Re: Dignity Mage Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Zdamatii

Zdamatii

i've scouted him on armory and i saw that frostife build is his main. and that still is ome of the best raiding specs. the 71 frost build is for pvp spec with an increased chance of survivability imo. I used to have full frost spec for a while in BG. And then switched to imrpove CS spec for pvp. All in all i think his a good mage. Besides,we got Lora's word,so... Razz Waiting for the final call from teh Boss Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum