Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graswalker (resto druid with feral and boomkin gear in bank)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Redéémer

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

well well where the hell do i begin:
First of all i'm 25 years of age. Love snowboarding work in the hospital as a medic so sometimes i have hours to spend to game sometimes i have late and night shifts. never had any problems before for raiding or anything else.
Second i only have one boss and that's the misses (kinda tough one too) but she allows me to participate in drinking gambling and even wow.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

i love sundays for gaming since i'm young i do go out on fridays and saturdays occasionly. But to be honest any kinda playtime is kinda good for me. And yes it does change from time to time since i work in shifts.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

played well that depends i have like imba many chars. I just play from the good old 40 man raids. I'm bit of a veteran in wow Very Happy. i still have tier one and two in bank on lock ^^.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Be detailed. well first of all i have chars on ally and on horde. i used to raid in imba good guild on ally side with lock and priest. but since my brothers and most of RL friends play horde i had to say farewell. Had a big festifall in Stormwind that day with lots of tears and screams :s. Then on horde side i started out in The Ancient maybe some of u remember em maybe some dont. was pretty good raiding guild in TBC. First to do gruul along with fuzzy. Then wandered the plains a bit joined some own language guild for pretty long time. Then went on to raiding again with Reckless guild in Wotlk. Since the policy sorry to say was kinda bad there i left em. I still look for fun in the game. Ofcourse I'm serious in raids but hey everybody wipes. There should be more laughs than other stuff Very Happy. Now I'm in order of anathor since a good wow friend of mine invited me there afther reckless. But now i miss my beloved friend orchill since we all kinda went seperate ways since we left reckless...
5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Pooh where do i begin? ^^ i did Aq20,Aq40,BWL,onyxia (not naxx in the old days),MC (never killed raggy :s). then tbc i did kara,gruul,ssc and MH (never made it to BT). and now in wotlk i did naxx 10 and 25, OS 10 and OS 25 (with one and two drakes up) though we wiped horribly with two drakes up. think that's bout it. so i still have loads to explore

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Well atm i'm resto druid (but have boomkin and feral gear too) 80
here is the armory link for it

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Graswalker

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

lol well putted în no6

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Well i'm just the good old specc from wowwiki and tried different kinda speccs

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Raid heal Very Happy. let em pally's do em MT, OT heals. I usually hot both tanks and then focuss on the kiter or raid heals. since one of my hots can easily give locks infinite mana with em LT's

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

Throw most away. only have em lvl 60 resist gears which is kinda useless these days.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

No rares just simple LW and skinning nothing fancy.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

1.Lvl 73 NE priest (used to raid MC,BWL and AQ,ZG)
2.Lvl 72 Human Lock (used to raid MC,AQ,ZG,Kara,Gruul,SSC,MH)
3.Lvl 76 BE DK (unholy no raiding stuff yet. want it to be new main since i'm kinda done with healing. already raided on priest too. so i've healed loads of times). any specc is fine for me for the dk (frost, blood, unholy I like em all.
4.Lvl 71 BE hunter (well just kara actually)

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Mostly for RL friend Orchill since my current guild raids too and does both 25 and 10 mens i'm not switching for better loot or something. I just want to have some more laughs (since it's kinda dying with laughs in ours...) and second well i've heard many great things of ya so i'm Curious as hell.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Orchill, Epika, Nostam,... (couple old Reckless friends and well orchill bloody orc is RL friend that looks just the same :p)

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

well have read most of em. dunno if missed the fine print but atm yea :p

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

yea i'm used to doing that keeps ya sharp and up to date on stuff. although i love the program Raidar or DKP both are handy for raid plannings.

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

well everybody gets one or two. but i have stable internet. doesn't happen much. cant remember my last crash so i'm kinda safe there.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

yea should be easy. i'm the cook in the house so I eat when I make it :p.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

yea but i'd rather do it on DK than on the druid if possible.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

yea is being stoned allowed during raids? and having a beer? Wink just kidding i wont be raiding totally wasted. i'll keep it clean as much as possible Very Happy. well cya ingame

2Graswalker (resto druid with feral and boomkin gear in bank) Empty accepted! Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

a very nice application mate i will talk with you in game and send you a invite. and Welcome to icicle Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum