Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply to Recruitment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply to Recruitment Empty Apply to Recruitment Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 am

eternitx

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

I'm Vitor, i'm 22 and i'm from Portual. I've recently moved to live suiwzland 4work.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday to Friday i'm usually online from around 19:00 . allmoust the time

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

I've been playing WoW since 6mouths .Eternitx

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

I'm currently in Reckless but i'm eager to leave. I'd been thinking about it for a while when a lot of your current members had left. The GM has this very night what i like to refer to as, "emoed out" and as decided that Reckless is no longer a raiding guild.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

I've cleared Naxx10, OS10/25 and the majority of Naxx25.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

My main is Eternitx, a lvl 80, Undead,Warlock, who is geared moderately well (1650sp),demo/destr.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Eternitx

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

DEMO/Destruction
whit this speec wen i use FelArmor my SP and crit is much better...but is in experinence i like to use 2only Destruction is massibe dps.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Both of my classes are destined to give as much Dmg as possible!

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

If i'm honest i can't say i've ever bothered with resists in wotlk. I've never had problems staying alive without them so i always tend to have my gear orientated around giving me lots of DPS.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Currently i have Tailoring and Herbalisme. ench pant 50Sp and 30Stamina 4the moment

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Well after Reckless gradually falling apart i'd noticed a lot of the more social and generally more fun members had left for Icicle. I'd considered applying for a while but i still had a few friends in Reckless. Now a few of them are eager to join Icicle as well.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Quite a few of you members it seems. All the old Reckless guys basically which seems around 7-8 of them.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

I certainly do!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

I was one of the few, as Naiyah would agree, who actually used the Reckless forums. SO i definitely have no issue with using yours! =D

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

My latency and connection in general is colld.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I am addult..lol all is controled.yes.sure.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yes. ;-)

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

I Hope take place in your guild and stay togetter some frinds and raid all the time possibel i am a player very active and if i cme to Icicle you ill see...
HAve fun in WOWlk and Life

2Apply to Recruitment Empty Accepted! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:43 am

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

One more warlock can’t hurt, you are accepted

Whisper me, Dernol or rabben online for a inv and Welcome to Icicle

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum