Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yujiro - Application Form.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yujiro - Application Form. Empty Yujiro - Application Form. Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Yujiro

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello from Cyprus! A 27 y.o. working as an IT technician in PwC, as well as studying Multimedia in University of Nicosia.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday & Tuesday after 19:00 till after midnight.
Wednesday – after 17:00 till midnight
Thursday – after 17:00 till midnight
Friday – after 19:00 till early hours of Saturday
Saturday – almost all day
Sunday – almost all day

These times can change in the next 4-6 months according to my University schedule, but that’s pretty much it.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

A little over 3 year. /played is 68 days 5hrs

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

The first two guilds I was part of I was an officer including Shadows of Dragons and YuMmY OrAnGe CeNtEr. Night Watch is the guild I have spent the most time in but unfortunate events forced me to leave the guild. I have alts in Total Science where some friends are.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Almost all pre WotLK raids I have done but no achievements because I have done them prior to the achievement system.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Yujiro, a lvl 80, Tauren Shaman, currently an Elemental, but have some gear to spec Enhancement. I tried resto for a few days but couldn’t heal to save my own life.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Yujiro
2 Valorious and 1 Hero’s Earthshatter gear atm. Everything epic except for 1 trinket, belt and neck.

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Normal Elemental DPS spec. Farming honor and badges for PvP gear too.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Main target is to DPS and raid buff with totems, occasionally heal if needed and depoison and remove deseases. I use Decursive. BL ftw =)

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

None.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Mining and Gnomish Engineering. I have all repair bots and most arrow/bullet making machine schematics as well as scopes. Some vanity pets too.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Level 73 DK that I play for fun. Want to turn into a PvP DK in the future.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

I have seen how mature the players are as well as how concentrated they are in earning their achievements. Also I was referred to Icicle by Epika.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Going through the guild list I saw some familiar names but the one that stands out is Epika. Known him since the first year I started playing.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yes I do

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

I am willing to try and keep up with the forums, but I am not too keen on posting 10’s of posts there. I usually read what I need and that is it.

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

Don’t really have any notable issues with lag or disconnections, but occasionally I do get disconnected. And my system never crashes.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

My playtimes are dictated by my studying times. Studying is 1st priority at this point in my life. A couple of hours late is not a problem but I don’t make a habit of staying online for too late when I cannot.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Rep farming I am all for but resist gear farming depends if it will actually be used or not. My bank slots are more preacious to me. Consumables farming is a must I think.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

I speak 4 languages and have an eccentric sense of humor.
I hate Anal/dirge spams and will make my thoughts heard to whoever cares to listen.
Very family oriented.

2Yujiro - Application Form. Empty Yujiro - Application Form Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Epika

Epika

Gief him. I played with him. Did good dps. And we rly need more ele/enh shamans in guild. I can never find 1 for achievements Basketball

P.S.: and yeah, i think its hard to read long texts /gb2/skewl!?!?! lolz. Very Happy

3Yujiro - Application Form. Empty Accepted! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 am

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

A very good application m8, you are accepted.

Whisper me , dernol or rabben in game for a inv and welcome to Icicle m8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum