Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sedated - 80 Rogue

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Sedated - 80 Rogue Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Sedated

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Romania , 21 , I work.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

I work in shifts like this. 1st day 2pm-9pm / 2nd day 7am-2pm / 3rd day 'free' / and so on. So one out of 3 days i am unable to come.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

2005 US Servers 2007 Eu servers /(28 days on this char)

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

<Dracii Goi> disbanded / <Slizzard Bucks> disbanded
Guildless atm

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Lots (is the shorter version)
*Edit (bro made me do it) - all pre tbc / all tbc / a little in wotlk but the skill is still here.. it's just a matter of reading the tacts.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Sedated - Rogue - 80 - Blood Elf - Everything that works (sub atm)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Sedated (more to come. lvl 80 reached today)

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

My talent spec is a easy one to play and (with +hit gear) can dps good. I will try some new ones when the new patch comes out tho .. i already have some ideas.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Dps and not die or waste mana of healers if not necessary. Imo that's what all dps classes must do.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

None. working on it.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 450+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Engineering + Mining.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 80, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Hess - 80 tank DK / Roata - 71 Warlock (soon to be 80)

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

My big brother and lots of my friends (some of them rl friends) are in Icicle.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Zdamatii (bro) / Ingernegru / Vidock / Balegau / Rauu / Gazulita / Negruvoda / Spartan / Babacu. (hope i didn't miss any of you guys.)

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

yup.

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

yes.

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

I have stable and high speed internet connection.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

Full control over my life, thank you for asking.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

yes. as a matter of fact.. that's what i am doing now.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

-

Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Cool Cool Cool Cool rendeer

Last edited by Sedated on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Sedated

crap .. i didn't know that i inserted emoteicons cuz it didn't show em to when i created the post. I saw em after ... if i only knew .. i would have spam'd the page with the little mofos ...

3Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Zdamatii

Zdamatii

Not the best of gear but the best of skills. This one is my little brother that came to his senses and started play again Laughing . I can give you my word he can be useful...most of the time Razz

4Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Acribus

Acribus

I think u will need a bit better gear to join the guild, but i dont know Wink

5Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Zdamatii

Zdamatii

Me and some friends will boost him in a naxx 10 or sumthin. He'll get decent gear soon. Like i said,we're working on that part Smile

6Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Acribus

Acribus

Ok, sounds great Wink But i dont think he can join Sartharion two drakes, whith that gear.
If you help him whith naxx and so on that you said he will join whith us in the future! Cool

7Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Zdamatii

Zdamatii

He doesn't expect to go 25 men from the first day. But if he joins the guild he can go HC's whit other guildies and gear up easier. That's the point of him joining now. He's gonna go naxx 10 tomorrow most probably because today he's working Smile

8Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Acribus

Acribus

Ok, sounds good. Well Im not officer so it's not my decision.

9Sedated - 80 Rogue Empty Re: Sedated - 80 Rogue Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 am

Dernol

Everything looks good, except for the gear. But that isn't a big issue because skills always overcome gear.

You'll have two weeks to prove yourself skilled enough to compensate to the lack of gear. Wink I'm also sure you can tag along with some 25-mans if there's spot for it, because most of the shit gets disenchanted anyway.

Accepted as trial, whisper me, Crackopoff or Acribus for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum