Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xnoxie - Death Knight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xnoxie - Death Knight Empty Xnoxie - Death Knight Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Xnoxie

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hai. I'm 16 years old and living in Stockholm, Sweden. Besides wow am I hanging out with friends but i do dedicate alot of time sporting as well.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday - Thursday: 16 - 23. weekends: all day.
With some breaks for trainings etc. things i need to do irl basically, but i don't have any other obstacles that keeps me away from wow:)

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?
I started to play world of warcraft when TBC got released.
On Xnoxie (my dk) i have 21 days /played.
and on my 80 troll rogue i'm having 45 days /Played

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

My prior guild is Phasmatis which i joined 3-4 months ago, in the start of wotlk. and we cleared most of the wotlk content, but we broked up.
So many of us joined "Aboyne" to continue our wotlk raiding. Which did work fine aswell, but we often lacked people for runs, so we didn't raid that often. So instead i started to play some serious pvp. But now i would like to start raiding on this character again. So i've mainly pvped on this character in the end of 3.09, but instead i started to play serious pve on my rogue.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
kara, gruul, maggy, Za, tk, ssc, mh cleared. and some bosses done in bt, but nothing to brag around with:)

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
80 Blood Elf Female Death Knight. I'm using a 14/0/57 spec and a 50/0/21 spec.
Both of them are made for raids. But the unholy one is way better on aoe trash, but the other spec are made for bossfights and it's also good to boost melee ( 10% more ap to raid).

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Xnoxie

I've changed my gear to my pve gear, so hopefully it will update that change.
But if it doesn't i can tell you that i'm having gear mainly from nax 25man. hit capped, expertise capped etc. But as i mentioned b4, my pve gear is not the best but still good. Anyhow i'm always topping the dps in various raids. 4-5k dps is average for me. Zipz can certify that:)

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
I'm using 2 pve-oriented spec, one for aoe trash and one for single mob dps (bosses).

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
As a dk dps i should top the dpsmeters. easy as that.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
atm i lack resistgear. slackah.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
i'm 450 miner. and 440 engineerer.hmm, not really any rare recipes for those professions, but i do have the repairbot:D

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Nope i don't. 60 pala, 60 mage, 80 rogue, 80 dk.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Because i once again want to start do some serious raiding:)
and it seemed to be a very nice guild, and Acribus and Zipz recommended it.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?
I know Zipz and Acribus because we are IRL-mates:)

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
YES I DO!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?
oh yes. i'm spending alot of time reading at diffrent forums to improve my skills and playstyle, so why not:D

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

80-130. Nope, never ever. i'm having a trustworthy connection.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

the 3 things that can prevent me from raid are: School, activities ( like sports) and dinner.
And school is like piece of cake, so won't take any raid time at all.
Trainings do interupt some day maybe, but i'm mainly ending my trainings at 6pm servertime, so no.. that's not really a problem.
My parrents normally wants me to eat with them once a week, to have a chat about life, school, girls etc. But i'm free to place that dinner whem i want to.
So, i do have quite much control.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
Yes. if it's for an understandable reason.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
hmm. i'm a social person..
Ehm, otherwise i would just like a spot in the icicle team:D

2Xnoxie - Death Knight Empty Accepted! Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

everything looked nice m8 and you are accepted Very Happy welcome to icicle
w me, dernol or any cl for a inv

3Xnoxie - Death Knight Empty Re: Xnoxie - Death Knight Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Acribus

Acribus

Accepted!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum