Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Davelol - Currently lvl 71 Shaman (what specc you like) X-realm.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Davelol

Hey there. Some free words before I start my application. My shaman is now on my brothers account. And he've stopped his WoW transaction. So first of all before I can start my lvl I have to transfer that character to my account. Just so you know.

Thank you.

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hai there. My name is Christian Dahlberg, I live in the main city of Sweden, Stockholm. I'm 17 years old and currently studying mathematics in the upper secondary school. When I'm not working or is in school I usually hang out with my friends or family, but that often happends when I get bored in WoW.

If you didnt know yet I'm a good friend to both your warrior CL, Acribus and your warrior member, (or trial I dunno) Zipz. However, if you doubt my in-game skills and/or vocal connection to the rest of the guild through ventrilo or any other vocal-transfer program, you could ask those people for furthur information about my in-game and/or IRL skill.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday: 16.00 - 23.00 (I do got floorball trainings at 7 some day which may couse trouble in the raiding system you have.
Tuesday: 16.00 - 23.00
Wednesday: 16.00 - 23.00
Thursday: 16.00 - 17.00, 18.30 - 23.00
Friday: 16.00 - Whole night.
Saturday: 16.00 - Whole night.
Sunday: 16.00 - 23.00

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

As I've written on my "first words" atop of the application, I can't really watch my /played on my shaman atm. But I'm good at leveling and I bet Acribus/Zipz can confirm that, it won't take long till I'm 80. And that's a promise Wink

But on my other main character which I'm playing at now, my /played time is 214 days 16 hrs atm. Please don't pity me of my real life situation, HE-HE.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Same as the top. I do not got any guild on my shaman. But if you'd like to know how I'm raiding on my rogue to get a more exact picture of who I am. I'm currently in a guild called Idlewild which've slayed 12/14 bosses in Ulduar 25-man. (Yes we are working on Yogg-Saron and will probably down him on Sunday, if not, Wednesday). And the top major priority of me "leaving" that server to take of onto Spinebreaker is to play with my friends. I don't got any real life friends on the server I play on at the moment, couse they all quited when they realized they where to bad to play in the new encounter of Ulduar. I got loads of ppl, like 10 or something playing on Spinebreaker so it would be more fun and to go there.

And ofcourse, playing rogue 4 years in a row isn't the most fun part either. I rather wanna try something new, played a lot of PTR on my friend's shaman and I know how to play the class well, so don't worry. I can handle what specc you like since I barrely dont know what shaman you are recruiting.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Ah well, here it starts again. I'll make some sort of list. I'll take my current experience of my rogue since you know I havnt done too much with my shaman.

VANILLA WOW

ZG - Cleared.
MC - Cleared.
BWL - Cleared.
AQ20 - Cleared.
AQ40 - Didnt got the time to finish C'thun of.
Naxx - Nothing.

TBC

Karazhan - Cleared.
Gruul's Lair - Cleared.
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared.
Zul'Aman - Cleared.
SSC - Cleared.
TK - Cleared.
Hyjal - Cleared.
BT - Up to Mother, didnt have the time to gather all the shadow resistance :-<
Sunwell - Nothing.

WOTLK

Naxxramas - Cleared.
Naxxramas Heroic - Cleared.
Sartharion - Cleared.
Sartharion (1 drake) - Havnt tried.
Sartharion (2 drake) - Havnt tried.
Sartharion (3 drake) - Havnt tried, lol.
Sartharion Heroic - Cleared.
Sartharion Heroic (1 drake) - Cleared.
Sartharion Heroic (2 drake) - Cleared.
Sartharion Heroic (3 drake) - Cleared.
Malygos - Cleared.
Malygos Heroic - Cleared.
(VoA is pretty obvious.)

EDIT: ULDUAR

Ulduar - 0/14
Ulduar Heroic - 12/14, Yogg-Saron and Algalon left.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Level 71 Orc Shaman called Hastekrille (i'll change the name to Davelol). Currently I'm enhancement specced (no, not enCHantment) but can obviously respecc to the thing you like. If you need a enhancement, i'll go lvl as it. If you need elemental, I'll go lvl as it. Your call. Currently 7/55/0

I know how to play Shaman well. As I said in the beginning or a bit furthur down I've played a lot with my friend's shaman, I know which rotations and game mechanics which are the best while in a raid situation.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Hastekrille

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

I got a enhancement specc which are good for leveling. I havnt been logged on the character since christmas, so my talentspeccs are resetted I believe. So tell me what specc you want me and i'll change. Dont got anything furthur to say.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Uhm, since I havnt raided with my shaman yet I believe you understand my situation on this question. In melee, keep the totems up and just dps wisely (pretty familiar to my rogue if you delete the totems, lol). As caster, just dps and if there's any other to do like Flame Leviation, do it. I think you understand. A dps class isnt too hard to play if there isnt anything else to do. But as healer, I suppose your healing officer or healing main char will tell me what target I should heal. But healing is the specc I don't want to. But if you need me as healer, ofcourse.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

No resistance gear at all at the moment. I usually don't farm these gear when I lvl, I dont know about you though *giggle*.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

At the moment mining and herbalism. Mining 368 / 450. Herbalism 214 / 300. Will ofcourse increase while I lvl.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

I think I already explained my rogue quite properly.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Mainly to play with my friends Acribus and Zipz. But ofcourse, play as a horde is one big step for a alliance, atleast what I think, lol. Well I also wanna help out with your Ulduar progress. Since I got a lot of experience going there killing those bosses (except YS) I suppose I'll be to good help.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Acribus and Zipz. Me and Acribus and Zipz are really well-known friends, we hang out every weekend with eachother and such. You can ask them for what they know about me as a person and my gameplay.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Rules are to be broken! Nah, ofcourse I do.

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

Im a forum troll, so yes, gladly Razz

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

I got a great and stable connection. Havnt DCed for a long time except the patch-day when the whole world disconnected I suppose. I dont feel any special issues with the lag when i'm playing on Spinebreaker, no.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I got a big control of my playtime, yes. Yes I can stay up late if you ask me to. If someone can arrange their dinner to the raidtimes, it's me. Yes I can.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Well, since I'm used to a great guild ofcourse I can. That's a huge priority and we arent accepting people who's slacking. So yes, that's a huge experience of mine.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

Nothing special no, Thank you Smile

2Davelol - Currently lvl 71 Shaman (what specc you like) X-realm. Empty Accepted! Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 am

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

a VERY good apply m8 you are accepted as social at the moment. and you will get your trial period when you ding 80 and we will try 2 gear you up a bit first in naxx 25/10 and such before you can come ulduar and we will see what happens Very Happy i hop this is ok for you if not w me online or post a replay

Acribus

Acribus

Gratz noob -.-
Now your going to show us all your skills, and be on many raids in the future, otherwise i will Guild kick you directly without a doubt!
Take 80 quickly so we can begin to help you get gear! Cool

Davelol

Updating:

Im currently transfering my shaman to Spinebreaker so I'll be able to start leveling. Wouldn't mind some instance runs with any of yours alts if there's possible. Might help me lvl faster, your call. Smile

Regards,

Acribus

Acribus

Yeah, hurry up and take 80 as quickly as possible

Davelol

Acribus wrote:Yeah, hurry up and take 80 as quickly as possible

Nah, I'll go as slow as I can so you guys can clear up a bit in Ulduar before I'll be able to raid with ya Wink

Acribus

Acribus

But u can't join us directly Wink We will need to Helping you through Naxx 10, Naxx 25 first so you get some better gear, because you can not raid with green / blue gear!

Davelol

Acribus wrote:But u can't join us directly Wink We will need to Helping you through Naxx 10, Naxx 25 first so you get some better gear, because you can not raid with green / blue gear!

o'really Smile

Acribus

Acribus

yes study

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum