Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dryduck - shaman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dryduck - shaman Empty Dryduck - shaman Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Dryduck

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?
Romanian individual, 22 years old, working moday-friday.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
Playtime varies , dont have set a playtime regarding wow. I play as often as i can, ussualy after 4pm (acording to realm clock) till arround 9-10.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?
Played the game since was released ; had several characters along the way 60,70 - and 80 (48 days).

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
N/A acording to the situation i'm in ( i'll add the note bellow)

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
Everyting except last end-game Burning Crusade and whole Lich King content.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
Dryduck - tauren male ; shaman , 80 , resto or whatever the guild needs my class as..

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Dryduck

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
Resto - for healing. Regarding pvp , elemental untill proper changes are made for enchantment.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
dps or heal.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
Don't have resistance gear atm.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
Atm , i'm dragonscale leatherworker/skinner, several good recepies but nothing major to add.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70/80, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
Used to play Mage , Warlock.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?
I have some friends in the guild, and thus i'd like to join here. I assume the guild is social enough since they'r in.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?
N/A

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
yes

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?
yes

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
Realm lag ; some game freezes at random intervals (fixable).

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
During weekdays its hard to tell ; free in weekends ( if nothing pops up)

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
yes

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
Yes ; since i posted this not long before talking to one of the officers as my talent spec was not good enough, its understandable since this is not my played character. I took over for a friend thus im new to shaman class , played it for one week now. So far i did well in 10/25 man raids as a healer ; also still learning about Lich content.
That's about it . We'll see Smile.

2Dryduck - shaman Empty Re: Dryduck - shaman Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Dernol

By looking at your talent trees, it clearly shows you have absolutely no clue on how to play a shaman. Therefore, you are declined without a doubt.

3Dryduck - shaman Empty Re: Dryduck - shaman Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Dryduck

i understand, ty for the fair answer .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum