Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dorg - Discipline Priest

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dorg - Discipline Priest Empty Dorg - Discipline Priest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Dorg

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello, my name is Sebastian, I'm 19 years old and currently I'm study.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday - Friday: 18:00 - till raid is end, Saturday - Sunday: can play all day.
Nop, that's my game time for a long time.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

Im playing WoW since TBC was relased. My /played on Dorg is 90 day's.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Long time ago I was in guild named Audacious, but they had fallen. Next one was Ashkandi, after 2 months guild was disbanded, too. My next one was S I S... People's there weren't enjoyable, so I left them. Now Im in Shadows of a Dragons with polish friends, but I want more PvE in guild.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

I cleared everything except KJ, Sarth3D and Ulduar encountre.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

My Main character is Dorg, Discipline specced undead priest. He was always healer, sometimes shadow for fun.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Dorg

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

My talent is Discipline, aiming for solo heal tank. Secondary is PvP shadow, but I will change for Holy if guild will need that.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

My Class can strong heal one target, heal group or top as shadow, because it's buffed after patch.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

I have only frost resistance gear. That giving me 320 resi.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

I have Enchanting skilled to 450 with many rare recipes. I had Alchemy but I changed it for mining.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

I have a elemental shaman, nothing special, just for killing time.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

I want progress raiding guild, with nice and friendly people's, and ofc have fun with them.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Noone atm.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yes, I do.

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

Yes, I will.

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

Latency: 100-200
FPS: 50-60

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I have full control on my playtime. I will stay longer if guild needs me and I never slacking in raid-time.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

I will, it's not problem for me.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
I hope You will give me a chance to raid with Icicle Very Happy

Regards,
Dorg, Guardian of Cenarius

2Dorg - Discipline Priest Empty Re: Dorg - Discipline Priest Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm

galaxie

nice app we just need to inspect gear Smile

3Dorg - Discipline Priest Empty Accepted! Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

nice apply m8 Very Happy everything looked great and you are accepted Very Happy welcome to Icicle m8

4Dorg - Discipline Priest Empty Re: Dorg - Discipline Priest Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Acribus

Acribus

Good apply, will try to /w u in-game Smile
Welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum