Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tubesteak / Sozzled - Shadow Priest / Death Knight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daemonspawn

Daemonspawn

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

I'm Bryan, i'm about to turn 21 in just over a week and i'm from England. I've recently moved house to live closer to my family and enjoy my rockstar like lifestyle in a different scene, so i'm currently unemployed.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Monday to Friday i'm usually online from around 17:00 until stupid o'clock in the morning. On Tuesday evenings i tend to go out into Nottingham as it's cheep night at the pubs =D Weekends are hit an miss. If i have cash, i go out. If not, i play WoW.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s)?

I've been playing WoW since January 08 when i got the game for Christmas. I would say my /played time on my main but, my main was made back in September 08 when i got a lil' bored of my hunter, so i doubt it would have an impressive number on it. However, I have 2 levels 80s and a level 70 as well as my lvl 55 who i'm likely to work on next.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

I'm currently in Reckless but i'm eager to leave. I'd been thinking about it for a while when a lot of your current members had left. The GM has this very night what i like to refer to as, "emoed out" and as decided that Reckless is no longer a raiding guild.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

I've cleared Naxx10, OS10/25 and the majority of Naxx25.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

My main is Tubesteak, a lvl 80, Undead, female, Shadow Priest who is geared moderately well (2500dps).

My alt, who i would also like to join into the guild is a lvl 80, again Undead, male, Death Knight. Blood/frost spec for what i think will be optimum DPS. He's quite freshly turned lvl 80 (literally yesterday afternoon), however has done VoA25, OS10 with around 1500-1700dps (Which considering i have 1 epic i think is quite tidy!)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine). Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

Tubesteak - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Tubesteak

Sozzled - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Sozzled

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Tubesteak - My spec for my priest is designed to do massive DPS. A lot of people question why i've used Shadow Affinity to which my reply is usually, "When you're doing so much damage, healing yourself at around 500 a second and 4 party members for about 150 a second, you try and not to aggro!"

Sozzled - My death knight, well, is mostly me experimenting. All i ever see when it comes to DKs are unholy. As an ex-diablo II player, i like to have specs that other people rarely have an try to be as original as possible. So i've gone for a bloody orientated spec that uses the first few talents from Frost for the extra speed and damage. It's proven rather awesome so far. I think i'm on to a good thing =D

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Both of my classes are destined to give as much hurt as possible!

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

If i'm honest i can't say i've ever bothered with resists in wotlk. I've never had problems staying alive without them so i always tend to have my gear orientated around giving me lots of DPS.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Currently on Tubesteak i have Tailoring and Engineering. Looking forward to the new Tailoring recipes due in the Ulduar patch.

Sozzled is a work in progress, now i've hit 80 i've started working on the professions which are Mining and Jewelcrafting, which i have gained numerous recipes for in the past 24 hours. About 9 in fact.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

My other alt would be Aggrophobe, a hunter. He was originally my main until i got bored and made Tubesteak. I do plan on getting him upto 80 eventually but right now Tubesteak and Sozzled are my priorities.

13. Why do you want to join Icicle?

Well after Reckless gradually falling apart i'd noticed a lot of the more social and generally more fun members had left for Icicle. I'd considered applying for a while but i still had a few friends in Reckless. Now a few of them are eager to join Icicle as well. Including a group of ex-spite members who may know Rabben.

14. Who do you know in Icicle, how do you know them?

Quite a few of you members it seems. All the old Reckless guys basically which seems around 5-6 of them.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

I certainly do!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums, as we require?

I was one of the few, as Naiyah would agree, who actually used the Reckless forums. SO i definitely have no issue with using yours! =D

17. How is your latency on Spinebreaker? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

My latency and connection in general is amazing =D My only issue is my Graphics card despite being above the recommended spec seems to have a huge issue with Dalaran so WoW occasionally crashes while i'm roaming around there.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I eat, live and sleep in my room at pretty much all times whilst i'm at home. As an 'adult' i have full control on when i want to eat, which thinking about it will likely be after making this app as i'm hungy.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yes. ;-)

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

I'm a bit of a joker. Well mannered (mostly) and i see the internet as a bit of fun. I won't lie, some people may find me a bit of 'tongue in cheek' at times but, the internet as far as i'm concerned isn't that much of a serious business. I'm certainly no internet troll but other peoples idiocy does tend to make me giggle a bit. Haha.

Looking forward to your replies Very Happy

Dernol

Your application is great, I actually had an easy time reading it (compared to others).

Another shadow priest couldn't hurt, but I'm afraid we're a bit full on death knights at the moment. Since we got a lot of new members recently, I cannot guarantee you a raid spot.

You are accepted as trial, whisper me, Crackopoff or Rabben for an invite.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum