Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zipz 80 Warrior :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zipz 80 Warrior :) Empty Zipz 80 Warrior :) Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:45 am

anwes1

1:I come from Sweden and I'm 15 years old.In real life i go in school and play Floorball.

2: I almost play every day, from when i have come home and studie a bit. Then i play. I can play from 18.00-23.00. On weeekendes i can play longer. I do not think it will change for the next 4 month.

3: I have played since Tbc comed out. My played time is 27days, 6h ,22min

4: My current guild is Lald, my reason why i left becuz they suck and we wiped like 7 times in Naxx 25. I like WTF NAABS!

5: I have done evrything exept kelthuzad and saphiron in naxx 25, and i havent played malygos 25

6: My character is called: Zipz it is a Taouren warrior, I'm fury. My profession is mining and Engineering.

7. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Zipz

8. This is the best spec for fury, like most dps. I think i would spec arms with the dual spec ability when next patch comes out.

9. I will do commanding shout, a lot of aoe damge with ww, and also keep the sunder armor on the bosses.

10. I dont have any.

11. I have mining 450, and Engineering 446

12. I got a hunter on dunemaoul 70+

13. I have heard that Icicle is a great guild.

14. I know Acribus, he is a RL to me since low school.

15. Yes i do!

16. Yes

17. My latency is green, i have around 200 ms. And if i got a dc i will fix the problem so fast i can.

18. I can stay up longer on weekends. If we gonna raid with no interuptions then i need to be told before so i can do all stuff before raid. I can not play longer then 23.00 on normal days.

19. I can farm factions if needed.

20. If i have missed something just ask me Smile

2Zipz 80 Warrior :) Empty Re: Zipz 80 Warrior :) Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 am

Acribus

Acribus

Well i know you IRL and know that you're are pretty good WoW player, So I think you should get an inv to the guild. But im not sure that I may invite people whith out asking Dernol, Crackopoff.

3Zipz 80 Warrior :) Empty Accepted! Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Crackopoff

Crackopoff
Admin

hmm one of the worst applications i ever seen but you got the gear thats required and it would be good with 1 more dps warrior so you are accepted welcome to icicle m8. im not sure why im accepting u, im probably stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum