Icicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Horde Guild @ Spinebreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taurentard(Arms PvE Warrior)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taurentard(Arms PvE Warrior) Empty Taurentard(Arms PvE Warrior) Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

Taurentard

Hello:) My name is Joachim, i'm 17 years old and live in Norway. I currently go to school(media & communication). I can raid all from 18:00 and out, cause it may take some time to get home and i visits the gym after school.
I have played WOW since December 2008 (after WOTLK)so i dont have any raiding expirience from lvl 70..
I have been member in lots of progressing guilds witch did not progress at all, and i was a member of Bloodstained before they merged with Rigor Mortis(they didnt need warriors) Im currently in a guild just to have a guild, they have 4 members online..
I have a 80 Tauren Warrior, currently Arms specced after patch 3.1.0
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Taurentard i also have a tanking offspec so maybe the tanking gear shows there but ill log of in my dps gear.
My talents are placed for full nuking with some dots to keep the dps going.
I am very expirienced with wotlk content and know diffrent tacs on some bosses that maybe works better for some groups and some not. That and my dps can help in raids and such.
I want to join Icicle cause it sounds like a serius raiding guild and i think ill be a good resource to your guild both social and ingame.
I know Mochdi, he is an irl friend who ive known a long time now and he told me that this guild is good and he wanted me to apply
I accept and follow the rules, yes:)
I'm always active at forums and such. My latency is never a problem i rearly get diconnected, that only happens if someone plug out my internet, hehe. I have full control over my playtimes, the only problem is that when my mother makes me dinner i like to eat it or else i have to buy my own:(
It happens that im bored on wow so i can help ppl farming gear and reps, and i always bring elexir and food for raids;)

2Taurentard(Arms PvE Warrior) Empty Re: Taurentard(Arms PvE Warrior) Thu May 07, 2009 1:15 am

galaxie

Great apply gear looks good just afew bits need touching up on

welcome to Icicle

w/ Galaxie Epika Or Paladrix for a inv :0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum